Monday, March 22, 2010

Alec - Monday, March 22, 2010

Hi guys! We've already moved to Gary and Christine's house. We're staying there more than a week. We went to church yesterday. I loved the songs. I'm doing home schooling at Gary and Christine's house. I did home schooling today. I had a fun time. I read The Butter Battle. I read the other book I'm in the Bathtub Still. My favorite book is The Butter Battle. I played Wii yesternight. I had fun on the Wii. It was rainy yesterday. It rained a lot! It was pretty wet out there. I think that's all I want to say. That's a pretty long writing! Love, Alec.

2 comments:

  1. Alec! What a great post! I am glad you are doing some reading. I love to read, but don't always make the time to do it. We had some rain here a few weeks ago and it was really wet and flooded in my yard. I look forward to more posts from you and your siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your writing! - Alec

    ReplyDelete