Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday, March 20 2010 - Springfield to St. Louis, Missouri



We said goodbye to our friends the Steinmetz's in Springfield, MO this morning. Mika wanted to make sure we took this picture in front of the television so people could see the video game that the kids had been playing all morning (Mario Kart for the Game Cube).


We arrived mid-day in St. Louis at the home of our friends the Krekows, who felt the kids needed some wardrobe additions.



They have a large library room, which Alec had to himself for some final reading before bed.



Caedmon and Mika are more social readers. Fortunately, so is Christine.


This is the bed that Mika and Caedmon are sleeping in. Mika took this picture herself, she was so excited about the bed.


Just before dinner, in the kitchen with Gary & Christine. Alec took this picture.




2 comments:

  1. First, tell Mika that I love Mario Kart but I am no good at it!

    Second, I love the hats! They are hat people for sure!

    I love the library room and the bed. If I were Mika I would be excited to sleep there, too.

    I think it is wonderful that you let the kids snap some pics. I love taking pics and then seeing them on the computer is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids have been having fun with the camera - especially Mika. We hope to have them take more pictures in the future. Nothing like a kids-eye view of events!

    ReplyDelete