Friday, July 23, 2010

Monday July 19, 2010 - Bernalillo, New Mexico

Our last day here is spent pretty relaxed. My folks dogs have almost gotten used to us - almost meaning that they almost don't bark every time I enter or leave a room. Almost. Maybe the next time we visit they'll relax. After all, I've only known the dogs for years!

For dinner we enjoyed steak - the first time Gena & I have had steak in I don't know how long. Nothing smells quite like steaks on the grill - and we enjoyed ourselves immensely in consuming it!

I inherited my aversion to photos from my parents. As such, we don't have many photos of our visit - but I've updated a few of them (and some older photos as well) so you may want to view the last week of posts again if you'd like to see some pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment