Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Monday June 14, 2010 - Portland, Oregon

It feels a bit like it did in the beginning of all this, when we were in Phoenix. The days come and go and the incidents are minor and seem hardly worth talking about. We're very blessed to have some time up here in the Northwest. We're blessed to have gracious and hospitable hosts. We're blessed that it's been rainy and in the low to mid-60's the last few days. Our cup runneth over, yet beyond that, the details of it all are rather lackluster compared to our last few months.

The kids are working on school again - a slow start after a week off. They'll get into the swing of it again, but it takes a few days to work the kinks out. I do some work in preparation for my trip this weekend to Santa Barbara as well as work on the class I'm teaching. I was depressed to have to turn down the possibility of teaching a class for Concordia Irvine this fall, since it would have required me to be on campus part of the time and I don't know if we'll be in the area or not. It was really hard to turn down the offer. But I pray that there will be future opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment